• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"the All-american Elio" In Classic Motorsports Magazine

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's the magazine...January issue, need February 2017...currently on shelf...Article at the beginning of this thread as an attachment. GO ELIO AND CLASIC MOTORSPORTS!!!
It is in writing below the picture Jan/Feb. sorry I just checked and it is a monthly Magazine. The article stated that the Feb. issue would be on line Feb. 1

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry...just trying to keep this one positive thread ALIVE... Wouldn't it be cool if media supporters of Elio are rewarded...hint, hint...I just bought the magazine...

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be better for everyone to go out and buy the magazine for this month as opposed to posting the article for all to see for free. Then email them to thank them for doing an article on it. This way, the magazine sees a major uptick on sales for a single month and can attribute it to the Elio and the popularity it has which goes back to Elio and thus would make for a great PR piece for Elio. Something like, "Classic Motorsports Magazine seen it's single best month ever due to the interest in the Elio." A few bucks from each person will go a long way. Maybe buy a few extra and leave them at the doctors office magazine pile the next time you go. Easy way to spread the word.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2403.PNG
Sorry...just trying to keep this one positive thread ALIVE... Wouldn't it be cool if media supporters of Elio are rewarded...hint, hint...I just bought the magazine...
This is the post that I blew up and read.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
OK...sold out the local B&N of their copies of Classic Motorsports and will leave copies at my car shop and with several clients who are interested in an ELIO. Composed a letter to the editor email requesting more Elio news soon!
We should write to Brock and ask him if he'll do an appearance at a future tour stop.

Top Bottom