• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Carver

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, I want a Lynx Lean EV too! The USA VandenBrink DVC license holder had plans to build a more affordable $24K iCE Version CarverOne-like vehicle but sadly turned to vaporware. Even a little sleeker than the Lynx.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see that interview, do you remember where you saw it?
Sorry, not sure where I saw it, but it should be in the past Elio News articles, I believe they save all the interviews, and news stories... It was at the end of the interview, as he was walking out the door, those were has last words before leaving...

I have tried to read or see anything that talks about Elio Motors, because I placed $1000 down for what would be a dream vehicle for me... so I have looked every where I can find for the stories of Elio, it could of been a link on the other blue Elio owners website or just one of the many links I have found... there was even a interview on a personal cell phone, which I watched...

Sorry, I could not help to find the interview.... if I see it again I will post it...

Proud to be... an Elio owner... soon #2225 .... or 3rd Quarter of 2015...

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

dunkybones

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
They sold off all the assets and formed Carver Technology to license their "Dynamic Vehicle Control" technology.

http://www.carver-technology.com/about_us.htm

Apparently Persu/FlyTheRoad/Whatever licensed the DVC tech from them... and vanished. Maybe Elio would take them under their wing once they are established and cranking out Elios. It would totally fit their business plan.

What say you and I pool our millions and get the Carver on the streets? You'll have to start, I'm a couple million short of a couple million at the moment.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For a lot less I'd just buy one and ship it here piece by piece.
I had discussion with Lynx Motors about buying and shipping a Lynx Lean Electric. My concern beyond cost was the servicing issue with no USA dealers. Lynx has worldwide distribution plans, excluding the USA, because the North America DVC Licensee blocks Lynx from doing so.

Wait a minute................Pep Boys for servicing?

dunkybones

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a wrench and some screw drivers. Bring it on. :cool:

That's the spirit! I have an awesome set of crescent wrenches that I haven't lost the 9/16th out of yet and the metric side is blemish free. I can never find a screwdriver when I need one, but I think I own about 27 of them.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too have some spirit and some tools.........now if I only had some mechanical skills and a Lynx Lean Electric.

Top Bottom