• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E1d On It's Way To Red Dot For Hvac Design.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well for one Elio Owners Forum is not affiliated with Elio Motors.
We do not have an inside track on any information not known to the general public.

As for you being a little impatient, that's something you're going to have to deal with; I did my reservation in September 2013; plus there are a number of members here that have been waiting just as long if not longer.

Enjoy your wait here; and make sure to use the search function for finding out a lot of information.
Join to any active thread you'd like; besides the Elio, there are a number of other topics we discuss.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought the SEC required a startup to provide information they might not otherwise want to make public.........to protect and inform the investors. Are you saying the SEC prevents EM from providing factual statements and information regarding progress and production status? Positive EM updates regarding E builds, testing, and production status would stimulate investor interest, both public and private.
Have you noticed how Elio is quite wary of forward looking statements?

anonymous_asset

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Well for one Elio Owners Forum is not affiliated with Elio Motors.
We do not have an inside track on any information not known to the general public.

As for you being a little impatient, that's something you're going to have to deal with; I did my reservation in September 2013; plus there are a number of members here that have been waiting just as long if not longer.

Enjoy your wait here; and make sure to use the search function for finding out a lot of information.
Join to any active thread you'd like; besides the Elio, there are a number of other topics we discuss.
Then what is the point? Are you just on here because feel a burning need to go around in a circle blabbing about public information as if you can change it? I hope that's not the case. You are telling me there isn't anyone here with inside info? If not, I really don't understand the point of this. I would think that if you were passionate enough about what you want, you would the information you need and find a way to help move the system along faster by using that information as a way to leverage things forward. otherwise, you are expecting a new motor company to successful without your help in a system where start-up companies crash every day.

Top Bottom