• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E1d On It's Way To Red Dot For Hvac Design.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That's great, and I agree with both of you.
Now let's hear from the person that I posed the question to: anonymous_asset
You acted like you have the answer, so let's hear it.
<and no copying from the others>
And still no reply from him; but after logging off shortly after he made that statement, he hasn't been back.

Maybe he's out doing something to promote Elio and Elio Motors :confused2:

Hopefully he'll tell us how he did when he gets back. :thumb:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
eae1a7e4e1ea462f9cc4632b1f64a4db.jpg

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I'm being completely honest, I'm just a little impatient is all. I placed my reservation as soon as I had heard about it and did a bit of research to confirm it is real which was around October of last year.
Anonymous, welcome to the Elio group and the forum. Lots of information and some misinformation but almost all of us are Elio supporters. We are happy to answer honest questions and hope you enjoy the journey and the experience with us.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How are we supposed to be helping them?

Well, one very good way is exactly what people here are doing. I had never even heard about the Elio until I saw a commercial on TV. That was maybe three weeks ago.

Since then I've made a reservation – or if worse comes to worse, maybe I made a donation!

Either way though, through the information posted on the forum, I now know a lot more about the Elio than I would have otherwise.

Maybe I will eventually get an Elio, maybe the whole thing will fold up – but having a place to hang out even virtually with other like-minded folks – and maybe even get a question or two answered – seems like a pretty good deal.

That to me is the point of the forum here.

<S>
Ghastly, congratulations on your reservations and welcome to the forum. As you have found out there is plenty of information here and friendly people. Welcome and enjoy the journey

Top Bottom