• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Elio Motors Website Is So Outdated And Confusing

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here we go again....
:deadhorse:

Maybe someone associated with Elio Motors will read my comments...and possibly facilitate a review of their website.

How tough it can it be to update the Elio Motors website...especially since they’re still asking for reservation deposit money on the website.

Last edited:

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A suggestion.... you might try to contact Elio Motors directly. You could voice your concerns and offer your advice. Maybe they’ll act on your suggestions. Long shot - yes but you never know.... you might be the one to straighten them out.

Thanks for your suggestion!

I will attempt to contact Elio Motors via email with a few basic questions...

I’ll update the forum if I receive a response...

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A suggestion.... you might try to contact Elio Motors directly. You could voice your concerns and offer your advice. Maybe they’ll act on your suggestions. Long shot - yes but you never know.... you might be the one to straighten them out.

I emailed Elio Motors the following questions and comments today...

Good morning,

I’ve been following the Elio story for almost eight years, and had hoped to purchase an Elio Vehicle.

For the last two years I have been very dismayed with regards to Elio Motors lack of corporate transparency, and thus have the following questions.

The Elio Motors website is no longer updated on a regular basis, and is filled with inaccuracies. Do you ever have plans to start updating the website again?

Paul Elio has made several important announcements in the last year, but never follows-up with any additional public information regarding his previous announcements.

My research indicates the SEC will allow Paul to comment on the following questions.

1) What is the current status with regards to the integration of a newly sourced engine into one of the prototypes?

2) Paul made a public announcement regards issuance of a STO digital security referred to as “ElioCoin”. Why has there not been an update on his original public statement?

Would it be best that I contact Jones Trading Company with regards to “ElioCoin” information?

I feel obligated to make one final comment on behalf of the shareholders and reservation holder of Elio Motors.

Promoting corporate transparency is trait of any great CEO...Paul Elio should be very mindful of this.

I look forward to your reply!

Best regards!

Mark

I’ll let the forum membership know if I receive a reply from Elio Motors...

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I emailed Elio Motors the following questions and comments today...

Good morning,

I’ve been following the Elio story for almost eight years, and had hoped to purchase an Elio Vehicle.

For the last two years I have been very dismayed with regards to Elio Motors lack of corporate transparency, and thus have the following questions.

The Elio Motors website is no longer updated on a regular basis, and is filled with inaccuracies. Do you ever have plans to start updating the website again?

Paul Elio has made several important announcements in the last year, but never follows-up with any additional public information regarding his previous announcements.

My research indicates the SEC will allow Paul to comment on the following questions.

1) What is the current status with regards to the integration of a newly sourced engine into one of the prototypes?

2) Paul made a public announcement regards issuance of a STO digital security referred to as “ElioCoin”. Why has there not been an update on his original public statement?

Would it be best that I contact Jones Trading Company with regards to “ElioCoin” information?

I feel obligated to make one final comment on behalf of the shareholders and reservation holder of Elio Motors.

Promoting corporate transparency is trait of any great CEO...Paul Elio should be very mindful of this.

I look forward to your reply!

Best regards!

Mark

I’ll let the forum membership know if I receive a reply from Elio Motors...

If Paul hired me this is the response you'd get.

Thank you TexasTesla for your question. We strive to have a real person answer your questions in the next 48 hours.

After looking at your questions we are to tell you that all hands are on deck to secure funding. We will let you know when this happens, you need to be looking at this link on a daily basis https://www.eliomotors.com/blog/

Thanks for your interest and we look forward to you being an Elio Owner.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Paul hired me this is the response you'd get.

Thank you TexasTesla for your question. We strive to have a real person answer your questions in the next 48 hours.

After looking at your questions we are to tell you that all hands are on deck to secure funding. We will let you know when this happens, you need to be looking at this link on a daily basis https://www.eliomotors.com/blog/

Thanks for your interest and we look forward to you being an Elio Owner.

I will be HILARIOUS if he gets that response word-for-word. That would mean the responder does read this forum and is a little cheeky :D

Top Bottom