• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I Just Upgraded My Reservation Thread

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I put another $300 towards mine, I'm hoping to get it up to $1000 before to long, but I have to pay my bills and see what I can spare a little at a time. Lol
I'm all-in for 250.00 I would like to do another 250.00, but I don't know how to do it. It seems like my only option on the web site is to go another 750.00 to max out, but I can't afford it at this time. Robert how are you to do it in increments? If you can help me Thanks Tom!

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all-in for 250.00 I would like to do another 250.00, but I don't know how to do it. It seems like my only option on the web site is to go another 750.00 to max out, but I can't afford it at this time. Robert how are you to do it in increments? If you can help me Thanks Tom!
Tom. If you upgrade let me know how you found the upgrade on the website please/ I'm in for a $100 but will take that up as cash is available or progress is made toward production. But I can't find a way to up-grade on the website. Thanks Double D in Ohio.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's the link for the upgrades page:

http://reservations.eliomotors.com/i-m-all-in/i-m-all-in-upgrades.html

Looks like if you are at $250 the only thing you can upgrade to is $1,000, at least from what I am seeing.

These are the upgrades I can see:

100 to 500

100 to 1000

250 to 1000

500 to 1000
Thank you Steve, I could not find it on the website, maybe I just missed it but you think it would be a sub category to being "all in." Maybe it has something to do with the fact that according to the website dashboard my order was still processing even though I have received my shirt and my credit card has been charged. Double D in Ohio

Last edited:

osu1129

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thank you Steve, I could not find it on the website, maybe I just missed it but you think it would be a sub category to being "all in." Maybe it has something to do with the fact that according to the website dashboard my order was still processing even though I have received my shirt and my credit card has been charged. Double D in Ohio

FYI, my website dashboard still says my order is processing even though I have received my shirt and my credit card has been charged. I order Jan 11, 2014 and have been unable to talk to anyone at Elio by phone or e-mail.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I made a "all in" reservation on Jan 18th. Does the T-shirt come with any kind of information package or does that come at a later date?
AJ: I ordered 12/31/2013.... Got the shirt didn't make it to me till last week. Had a bumper sticker with it of course it is the P3 prototype....So I won't be putting it anything.

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I made a "all in" reservation on Jan 18th. Does the T-shirt come with any kind of information package or does that come at a later date?
just got my t-shirt in sat 1/25/14, it just had a thank you letter and that we are part of transportation history. I'm sure that they are so busy trying to get this thing off the ground ,that the brochures and like will come at a later time. It's like walking the hallway waiting for a baby to be born.

Top Bottom