• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm All In At $1k Thread

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been ready to go all in for a while now, but had to take the wife to see it before she was ready. Drove 300 miles, set in backed up traffic due to accidents for almost 4 hours in Denver but we made it and she agreed to going all in for 1000........
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Obviously you have a smart wife so give her thanks for wisdom to encourage you to reserve your Elio. Looking forward to your comments and opinions.

NN4S

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I was thinking of putting the 1K around the end of year but seeing as they put a deadline on it. Like goofyone said couldn't come up with the rest to make to 1k. No biggie ill just wait till my time comes.

I have a plan in mind to pay for the Elio during my trip home from the factory. Not many will be making money on that drive home.
The haven't limited your ability to do so; just the amount of bonus you'll get on what you put down. Whatever you've got down by close of business today (which I'm guessing is 11:59 PM CDT) will bring you 50% bonus, with whatever you add on afterward (until they drop the bonus altogether) bringing a 25% bonus. Every little bit counts, so don't feel like you missed the bus just because you couldn't lay down prior to the end of the 50% offering!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been ready to go all in for a while now, but had to take the wife to see it before she was ready. Drove 300 miles, set in backed up traffic due to accidents for almost 4 hours in Denver but we made it and she agreed to going all in for 1000........
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Truett Collins. I hope you and your wife enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. We will hopefully get our numbers next week. August was the longest month in my life as I have been waiting more than a month. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I'm with you. I've just upgraded my reservation from "Want in" at $250 to "All In" at $1000. Now I'm waiting for confirmation and a number...patiently, but not really.

For your sake I hope you don't have to wait 8 weeks like some people did in the last two batches. It would be nice if Elio went back to the 5-6 week release schedule they had earlier in the year. I think the majority of us understand exactly how you feel as most of us had to wait at least a few weeks for our numbers and it feels like forever. :eek::D:)

Top Bottom