• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm All In At $1k Thread

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Goin back a couple years, my bride used to fly up to Houma to do audits for Time Warner Cable. She always brought me home a box of beignets. Still remember them. Good eatin. I'll bring my poncho liner. Should fit in the trunk with my carry on for the return trip.

new-orleans-beignets.jpg
Oh Lord help us, Eddie. . . . . Did Ya really have to post that picture? You're killing me man! And here I sit, 150 miles north of the French Quarter! Ooooooohhhhh. . . . . . .

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At your age neither did I. However your smart to see the value at your age and I can't think of a better way to save money than with an Elio in your future. So please save your money for it.

I was thinking of putting the 1K around the end of year but seeing as they put a deadline on it. Like goofyone said couldn't come up with the rest to make to 1k. No biggie ill just wait till my time comes.

I have a plan in mind to pay for the Elio during my trip home from the factory. Not many will be making money on that drive home.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on securing your production number and locking your place in line.

Top Bottom