• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm All In At $1k Thread

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations wjdom, and welcome to the family. That will be 30,000 cups of coffee and beignets. Luckily for you, you will only have to pay for 29,998 of them. Music Man is buying mine and GoffyOne's.
Awesome-Congratulation-.gif
I will bring my American made Bunn coffee maker it makes a lot of coffee fast and won't break down
I have attend Harley and bike rallies around the US and a few foreign countries. It would be amazing to see ELIO with enough numbers to do it until they become main stream.

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I ride also, not a Harley, got an antique Honda V45 MAGNA, shes not to big, but with a six speed transmission and 4 carbs she can keep up with the big boys. Have not done any rallies but lots of poker runs and group rides with my club "Red Knights of Louisiana #1" Group of firemen that raise funds to help families of fallen firefighters.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's official all in for $1000. Hope this works out for all of us.
CONGRATULATIONS, wjdom. Did you utter the word,"hope?" Hmmm. . . . Nothing but positive here. No negative vibs, please. :eek:

You're from the Bayou State too, so you will understand this; wjdom, please don't put the "gree-gree" on this group. o_O

Top Bottom