• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm All In At $1k Thread

viii_ball

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just placed my $1000 All In reservation. Looking forward to my t-shirt, number sticker (who the heck uses number stickers any more, should have been a vinyl cling) and my production number. I currently commute 80 miles round trip in Washington DC traffic and have purposely purchased a Toyota Avalon Hybrid so I can use the HOV lanes. Upon receipt of my Elio I plan on selling the Toyota as this vehicle is used almost exclusively for commuting. We have a 4 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2 motorcycles (1 is a 3 wheeled Can-Am Spyder) and The Beast (see avatar) so no need to have the Toyota if we end up with the Elio. I've been following this vehicle for quite some time though media reports but just recently came across this forum. Wow, lots of great information.

I am not optimistic that I will receive our Elio in 2015. Being they haven't even started getting the production line ready I doubt they will deliver any vehicles in the next 12 months. But I do believe they will eventually get them out hence the $1000 All In. Now if they only made one in Yellow. Might have to get the white one repainted.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just placed my $1000 All In reservation. Looking forward to my t-shirt, number sticker (who the heck uses number stickers any more, should have been a vinyl cling) and my production number. I currently commute 80 miles round trip in Washington DC traffic and have purposely purchased a Toyota Avalon Hybrid so I can use the HOV lanes. Upon receipt of my Elio I plan on selling the Toyota as this vehicle is used almost exclusively for commuting. We have a 4 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2 motorcycles (1 is a 3 wheeled Can-Am Spyder) and The Beast (see avatar) so no need to have the Toyota if we end up with the Elio. I've been following this vehicle for quite some time though media reports but just recently came across this forum. Wow, lots of great information.

I am not optimistic that I will receive our Elio in 2015. Being they haven't even started getting the production line ready I doubt they will deliver any vehicles in the next 12 months. But I do believe they will eventually get them out hence the $1000 All In. Now if they only made one in Yellow. Might have to get the white one repainted.

Welcome. I'm just down the road from you a bit in Hume. I can't wait to use HOV with this thing! DC traffic is a nightmare (as is everywhere I guess)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

So good to be able to say: WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS, viii_ball, from the future birth place of your Elio; the beautiful Bayou State of Louisiana!

Looking forward to much more information from you!

Top Bottom