• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm In For $100 Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After much research I placed my "all in reservation" to get in line for the Elio. I have always been an early adopter of technology and this was just too much of a game changer to sit on the side line. Look forward to learning more about the car's technology from the group.
If you are "all in" for $1K, you should be getting your magic (production) number sometime next week. Or at least that is our hope. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After much research I placed my "all in reservation" to get in line for the Elio. I have always been an early adopter of technology and this was just too much of a game changer to sit on the side line. Look forward to learning more about the car's technology from the group.
Also, hi and welcome from Oregon, jlewis3323. This is a great group to learn from. There is lots of knowledge and speculation members are more than willing to share. There is also a lot of creativity. Enjoy the journey to Elio production and ownership. See you next year in my 2015 Elio. :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome :)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome and congratulations! I like how you rationalized to get off the side lines and now you are all in!
Terrence:)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WTG!! and ya get the tee and sticker!!! (time's running out! em's website has a clock running
I've learned a lot aboit our car, and a heap of info how the auto business operates. Don't know if i can keep up ths level of excitement well into next year!!- but I can't stop coming back here a few x a day!!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, jlewis3323, CONGRATULATIONS on your All - In reservation & WELCOME to our Elio Family Forum; I think you have joined a group that CAN help you with any questions you may have!

Thanks!

Top Bottom