• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm In For $100 Thread

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put $100 down in June '13. I just can't do more financially. But I am excited about the future with an Elio..

I plan to put 100 down this month, I can't afford to do any more.

:)
Don't sweat it, at least you made the financial decision to join the Elio revolution. I started the same way and continued to upgrade. You have time to do the same.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put $100 down in June '13. I just can't do more financially. But I am excited about the future with an Elio..

:)
I plan to put 100 down this month, I can't afford to do any more.
Congratulations to you both for making the big decision. The rest will come with time. I know because I have been there done that. I hope both of you made sure your name is on the Reservation survey so when the map starts working properly you will be there. :-) Z

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put my hundred all in down, considering it a "bet". Wifey thinks I lost already, I think a lot differently.
Next year I actually start drawing from one of my retirements. If the timing is right I will do the thousand down. Until that time should come, at least I'm assured a place in line for the first Year. ;)

Top Bottom