• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm In For $100 Thread

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
After much research I placed my "all in reservation" to get in line for the Elio. I have always been an early adopter of technology and this was just too much of a game changer to sit on the side line. Look forward to learning more about the car's technology from the group.

Well stated, JLewis! It was tough for me to sit on the sideline too, I'm with ya.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Does anyone know when they will finalize the production model (P5)? Seems like they would need to lock down final design a year out from first roll out to get supply chain in place for parts to support production.

Things are a bit "hush" on when the the final production model gets no more design changes. It may have already happened.

Ronald Levesque

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_20140901_220142.jpg

Well @ one second past the hour of 10:00 PM EST. I see this and say to myself, it now or never...Can only jump to the 500 dollar level of I'm all in but better that my original $100.00 down deposit....I'm doing that right now.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After much research I placed my "all in reservation" to get in line for the Elio. I have always been an early adopter of technology and this was just too much of a game changer to sit on the side line. Look forward to learning more about the car's technology from the group.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. This is a great experience that just keeps getting better. Most people never get an opportunity like this so enjoy this historic journey and the Elio experience

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am wearing my new white Elio Motors t-shirt that just arrived in today's mail. I'm official now....a local fellow saw it and told me he's buying one, too.
It's gonna be a long, long wait. To explain relativity, Einstein said to compare five minutes holding hands with your girlfriend to five minutes of sitting on a hot stove....so. I suppose the sharper we whet our appetites, the longer the wait will seem. Such is the fabric of the universe.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations and when I wear mine I get a lot of questions. Enjoy the opportunity it gives you to talk about the Elio

Top Bottom