• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Movement Is Growing

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Once you see it. Once you touch it. Once you sit in it. There is only one decision…."all in".

Once they see it. Once they touch it. Once they sit in it. There is only one decision…."buy it".

Yes, direct, word of mouth marketing, pay the commission, h-ll with advertising.
Not everyone can sell, but, everyone can market.

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am trying to push that snowball as hard as I can. I have told everyone I know about this and even have a few extra people coming along with me to Savannah next week to see the P4 in person.
goofyone, same here. I'm telling everyone I know. I've printed handouts that I'm giving to anyone that shows any level of interest at all. Did you make it to Knoxville? I did. If you didn't, you and your friends won't be disappointed when you see the P4 in person.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
goofyone, same here. I'm telling everyone I know. I've printed handouts that I'm giving to anyone that shows any level of interest at all. Did you make it to Knoxville? I did. If you didn't, you and your friends won't be disappointed when you see the P4 in person.

Sounds good! Unfortunately I was busy and just could not make it up to Knoxville but lucky for me they decided to stop in Savannah which is also close enough to Atlanta to make a trip possible.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have written many letters trying to get the word out. Check out the attached letter that I received today from New Mexico, this kind of response is great news. Everyone should write a few letters to the governor of their state or maybe every state governor if you have the time..

Attachments

• NewMexico.PDF
    97.2 KB · Views: 261

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great job Jerry. I contacted my local state representative to help pave the way for our state transportation department to be ready to resolve the car/motorcycle issue. Got some great information from the legal department at Elio Motors.

Got some great information from the legal department at Elio Motors.

Is it classified?

Last edited:

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like around 79 new reservations per day, that's great to see. It would be cool if it hits 100 per day.
I finished going all in at $1,000 on 2/28. I just added another reservation at the $100 all-in level. Taking the difference in the order numbers and dividing by the number of days, I calculated an average of 99.36 orders per day. I saw somewhere where someone said the he believed the snowball is beginning to pick up momentum as it's starting down the hill. I have to agree. It appears that the Knoxville and Daytona displays are having a significant effect. :)

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We all want this built so we should all do what we can to spread the word. My bumper sticker is now on my car seen by many on my busy commute between Springfield,MA and Hartford, CT.

Top Bottom