• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Options, They Are On Their Way

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am soooo lovin' the open fenders on the P5!! Now I'm torn between ordering them, or holding off to see what the aftermarket brings.:confused:

They do look good! But there's something about open front wheels and an enclosed rear that bugs me. AriLea did a pretty cool rendering that would take care of that. The tires/rims aren't my taste, but that rear fairing works for me!

elio open wheel.jpg

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They do look good! But there's something about open front wheels and an enclosed rear that bugs me. AriLea did a pretty cool rendering that would take care of that. The tires/rims aren't my taste, but that rear fairing works for me!

View attachment 8880
Thanks for sharing that, hadn't seen it before. I really like the extra lights on the fairing.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM implies it would take a short time at their marshaling centers, or should I say, their "customization studios".

Wrapping looks like it would take a long time and be very labor intensive.

Has anyone done "wrapping"?

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM implies it would take a short time at their marshaling centers, or should I say, their "customization studios".

Wrapping looks like it would take a long time and be very labor intensive.

Has anyone done "wrapping"?
Custom vinyl wrapping (i.e. they had to measure and cut for your particular car) can take a few days for a professional shop. But if they are mass-producing pre-cut vinyl in a variety of specific colors, then I imagine the marshaling center folks will be able to do it pretty quickly.

What I want to know, is have they hired Silas to do printed designs for the Elio, yet? I'm pretty sure even Paul is familiar with Silas Sunday's work by now.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Custom vinyl wrapping (i.e. they had to measure and cut for your particular car) can take a few days for a professional shop. But if they are mass-producing pre-cut vinyl in a variety of specific colors, then I imagine the marshaling center folks will be able to do it pretty quickly.

What I want to know, is have they hired Silas to do printed designs for the Elio, yet? I'm pretty sure even Paul is familiar with Silas Sunday's work by now.
I had no interest in wrapping my elio until you mentioned Silas Sunday designs.

A different color is not worth $1600 to me. But a Silas Sunday design must might be worth it!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Elio has mentioned Silas Sunday in one of their weekly blog emails. I think they even met him.

Top Bottom