• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Real P5 ?

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's one of the advantages of living in the desert southwest. Essentially no rust. I can leave plain carbon steel out in the weather for years and only get a bit of surface discoloration. So, that doesn't worry me much.
Yeah, but that brings up another question: in a fight to the death, who would win: the Elio, or an armadillo?

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could not work with those people, they're slobs. Toolboxes must be empty because they have them spread out everywhere; how can they find anything? I understand keeping out the tools you're working with but that is just crazy.
1/2 empty 2 liter bottles of Coke that are probably warm and flat <yuk>
The P5 looks good, and a lot further along than it has been in previous pictures.
You clearly have never worked with programmers. Every programmer I know lives off of warm coke. It takes too long to go back to the break room to put it back in the fridge. Unless it's after 10PM. Then it's warm Mountain Dew.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You clearly have never worked with programmers. Every programmer I know lives off of warm coke. It takes too long to go back to the break room to put it back in the fridge. Unless it's after 10PM. Then it's warm Mountain Dew.
One of my best friends was a Cisco/Juniper/networking guru; on average he drank a 12pk of Diet Coke a day; so I know of which you speak.
I was a fix anything/everything IT person for 25+ years (and yes, I was very good at it); don't even want to begin saying what my daily consumables were; however you never saw me without some type of liquid container close by.

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did drink MD at room temp. Then when I picked up soda's again....it's room temp Dr.P's. Old habits.

Top Bottom