• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Talk Me Into $1k Thread

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but the problem is I wanna do it today before I get paid on Thursday of next week lol.... I am anxious to get my name in the game :)
Okay. . . . . , so just "do it," life is short and payday is soon. Tomorrow, you will look back and be glad that you did. o_O

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL no biggie... she is the happy wife that makes the happy life :) none the less a plus 1 is a google term... from Google+ kinda like facebook but for googlers lol Since I have Google Glass, Chromebook for Elementary Teachers, and i heavily develop apps I kinda am attuned to my google
Whoa! That's a whole "new" avatar, amwinkle.

What happened to the "softer" look that you had?? :rolleyes:

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure my Elio would be swarmed by the curious. I know if I saw one, I'd HAVE to get a closer look at it. I drive a Subaru SVX, and a Porsche 914 (down right now :( ), and get all kinds of people asking me about them...and they have 4 wheels!
I hear ya. My '78 Triumph Spitfire (also down right now lol) got a lot of attention at gas stations. I'd imagine the Elio will get a lot of looks/questions as well.

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL, I can see it now...all of these poor commuters sitting in "gridlock" with their heads all angled to the left, watching the HOV lane, as Elios wizz by, all reaching their destination "on time" & in "air conditioned" comfort! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Except if you live here in Nashville, then traffic is so unspeakably awful that even the hov lane is clogged.

Top Bottom