• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Talk Me Into $1k Thread

rjhope

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Ok I'm All in at $100 right now. I've done all my research and was going to upgrade to $1000, even put it in the cart. Just wanting a little shove to push the buy button but that little voice keeps telling me if it sounds to good to be true it isn't true. I need that little extra encouragement I guess, thx all !!

Moderator Comment: Moved to upgrade to $1000 thread

Last edited by a moderator:

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A couple of comments.
I'm all in for $100. That gets me on the list.
Going for $1000 will move me (us) up the list. But how far? If they're making these as fast as they say, we may only get our cars a month or two sooner by bumping up the reservation.
I also wanted to bump up the reservation to take advantage of the bonus, but am leary for some reason. My plan is to sit in and walk around the car in Richmond in December, then up my reservation. Tough to put that kind of money out there w/o at least sitting in the vehicle. Hopefully, we'll still get a 25% bonus instead of the 50%.
I do have to say though...I asked my wife just yesterday about upping the amount. She made the final decision to wait until December.:(.
That being said... Go for it! I encourage you to upgrade! (it's not my money) ;)

rjhope

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm all in at $100 right thinking real hard about going to the $1000 level just can't push the buy button(its in my cart right now). One question if anyone can answer, do you think I would get my production # this go around when the #'s are given out or will I have to wait? What words of encouragement can someone given me to take the $1000 plunge?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm all in at $100 right thinking real hard about going to the $1000 level just can't push the buy button(its in my cart right now). One question if anyone can answer, do you think I would get my production # this go around when the #'s are given out or will I have to wait? What words of encouragement can someone given me to take the $1000 plunge?

If you upgrade to $1000 today you will definitely get your production number in the batch we are expecting very soon and very possibly this week. :cool:

I can honestly say I am happier now about my decision to upgrade to $1K all-in than I was six months ago when I actually made the decision. I have had a great time following along as this project progresses and knowing that I have my production number already just makes me even happier. Jumping up to the full $1000 is definitely a personal decision based on your own goals and finances however if you believe in the project, understand the risks involved, and can upgrade without financial hardship I think it is a great decision. :)

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
big-red-button.gif

Top Bottom