• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Things You Will Not Be Able To Do With Your Elio

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. Take your date to a drive-in movie. They won't be able to see the screen (if they are in the rear seat).
2. See out your rear window (what window?)
3. Car pool with more than one person.
4. Take advantage of the 4th tire free if you buy 3.
5. Hmm, what else can I not do??

7. You won't get pregnant in an Elio

1. Couldn't find a drive in theater in my area.
2. like driving a truck (but so much easier)
3. *challenge accepted*

7. If you're implying that sex is impossible in an Elio..... *CHALLENGE ACCEPTED*

Drag0n

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Why do I suddenly flash on the scene from Police Academy where Hightower is learning to drive? makes the question, does the back seat adjust?

pdvd254.9484.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
9.) Carry a roll of carpet big enough to redo 1/2 the house
10.) Carry 20 Bags of mulch
11.) Bring that new King Size mattress and box spring home from the discount house tied on the roof. <If someone does do this, I want the pictures>
12.) Tow a 5th wheel trailer (No, you can't mount a skid plate on the roof, weight of the trailer would make the belly of the Elio drag on the ground)
13.) Square Dance

And Welcome DragOn from a neighbor 150miles South of you; nice to have another PNW member.

What are you doing in Kansas?

Drag0n

Elio Fan
Reaction score
14.) make the lumber supply run for the weekend projects.

I work for an ISP, so I sometimes show up all over the place depending on routing.
just submitted my order and am waiting on the confirmation, but decided on the Elio due to having to take ferries here in Seattle, the under 14' rate plus priority loading with the motorcycles saves on the 3+ hr wait times on friday's makes this an excellent commuter option.

Top Bottom