• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Things You Will Not Be Able To Do With Your Elio

Drag0n

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Can't have my battery stolen. Just picturing someone trying to open the hood who has never seen an Elio:pop2:

Well, you can, but since most new cell phone batteries have gone non replaceable, they wont have much use for it.

Cant go through a standard brush carwash, unless you want to loose your fenders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekh

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't take your pet Buffalo for a ride.
PetBuffalo.jpg

Franklin3

Elio Fan
Reaction score
It seems that the "can't dos" fall into categories. Many of these also cannot "be done" with an average car.

I just did my once-a-month grocery run to BJ's --- and I would not be able to do that in an Elio; but did in my Taurus.
I WOULD be able to do my once(or twice)-a-week grocery run in an Elio.

I would add to the list some more performance like stuff:

##. I think it would be hard to drive on two wheels (stunt driving) -- might not be impossible; but I do not think I could do it.
##. Cannot pop a wheely -- but neither can any other front-wheel-drive car...

RE: ##. Cannot pop a wheely -- but neither can any other front-wheel-drive car...

Wonder if you would be able to do a reverse wheely and get the rear wheel off the ground. Bet you could make/ buy a small ramp that the front of the Elio would just pass over, and the rear wheel would hit.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
RE: ##. Cannot pop a wheely -- but neither can any other front-wheel-drive car...

Wonder if you would be able to do a reverse wheely and get the rear wheel off the ground. Bet you could make/ buy a small ramp that the front of the Elio would just pass over, and the rear wheel would hit.
Groan.png

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't hide your tracks by driving in other people's ruts.
Can't get anyone pregnant in one
Can't carry a Christmas tree upright through the moonroof
No point in going to a drive-in movie

Top Bottom