• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Going To Be The Death Of Us!

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are 16-18 months away from getting our cars. There are 2000 members on this site. Say 20 (10%) are very active. Monitoring all of the posts through the feed, responding to posts and questions, starting new threads, etc... 18 months at this intensity level is going to kill me! I can't soak up enough of this information! I monitor at work, I check the feeds when I get home. A couple of times in the evening and weekends. Before I go to bed.

I'm doomed...:confused:

CaptainMorgan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I feel the same way! I've even contemplated how effective it would be to organize "work groups" to travel to Shreveport and help get this thing going faster. I'd be willing to take a weeks vacation if I though it would help. From a pool of over 30,000 reservation holders we could surely get some volunteers. I'm not an auto manufacturing production assembly person but I've worked construction all of my life and I know that it can be very helpful to have folks cleaning up/sweeping floors/mowing the grass...anything to speed up the process. My mind can be a dangerous place...

Top Bottom