• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Not What I Expected My First Post To Be...

Crazy Jake

Reaction score
I've been following these forums since early '14 and signed up shortly after my All In reservation in November of '14. I'm not very talkative, even from behind my keyboard. I've remained extremely optimistic about Pauls' vision, but I feel that I need to share what I saw today, as disappointing as it may be.

So here I sit, in the middle of the action. I've always known where the Pilot Operations Center is, because I recognized a building in the video where they raised the Elio flag there (It is not the Autry address). I've made it a habit to occasionally drive by to see if there is any activity and there is generally nothing happening. There are always a few cars in the lot, but I'm sure that they are Creative Technosport employees, as that building is shared by both companies.

Anyway, I drove by today and my heart sunk as first, I realized that they removed the Elio Motors Receiving sign next to the overhead door on the side of the building and then as I drove back to the front of the building only to see that they also removed the Elio flag.

I don't know what this really means and I'm trying to grasp for something positive, but I'm losing grip. What I do know is that a sign of Elios' existence has vanished, at least from this location. :(

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been following these forums since early '14 and signed up shortly after my All In reservation in November of '14. I'm not very talkative, even from behind my keyboard. I've remained extremely optimistic about Pauls' vision, but I feel that I need to share what I saw today, as disappointing as it may be.

So here I sit, in the middle of the action. I've always known where the Pilot Operations Center is, because I recognized a building in the video where they raised the Elio flag there (It is not the Autry address). I've made it a habit to occasionally drive by to see if there is any activity and there is generally nothing happening. There are always a few cars in the lot, but I'm sure that they are Creative Technosport employees, as that building is shared by both companies.

Anyway, I drove by today and my heart sunk as first, I realized that they removed the Elio Motors Receiving sign next to the overhead door on the side of the building and then as I drove back to the front of the building only to see that they also removed the Elio flag.

I don't know what this really means and I'm trying to grasp for something positive, but I'm losing grip. What I do know is that a sign of Elios' existence has vanished, at least from this location. :(
This would make a good email question to send to Elio Motors.

If you do, please share that response with us, even if it is no response.

Please include your All-IN reservation number with them in your email. They may take your question more seriously.

Hopefully this just means their business with Creative Technosport is completed.

(I see you joined in 2015, thus you do not seem like a troll. Welcome.)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This would make a good email question to send to Elio Motors.

If you do, please share that response with us, even if it is no response.

Please include your All-IN reservation number with them in your email. They may take your question more seriously.

Hopefully this just means their business with Creative Technosport is completed.

(I see you joined in 2015, thus you do not seem like a troll. Welcome.)
Ok, your right, so I did.
I'll post the report when I hear from them.

Crazy Jake

Reaction score
Sketch (1).jpg

The building, if anyone is curious. Foreground, center. Thank you, Coss, for taking on the email.

Top Bottom