• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Not What I Expected My First Post To Be...

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio should be moving further production into the Shreveport facility anyway, right? Creative Motorsport was just building those first few prototypes. It was going to be 23 of them but that number has changed, apparently... especially once they went to the uni-body and steel body panels.
Waiting for word from our 55 horse's power mouth. Coss sent the message.
I do not know what to make out of Crazy Jake's report.
It could be good, it could be bad, it could be nothing.
All the Momentum talk about Shreveport production has my hopes up.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, it makes sense if they are not going to be making any more E series vehicles any time soon to stop renting that space out. I assume it was not free. Whether they are moving to Shreveport or just tightening the belt (or shutting down completely), we cannot read those tea leaves from the outside.

If I lived in the area, I would go knock on the door with a box of doughnuts and some cups of Starbucks and see if anyone there would be willing to share some insight. An Elio Motors employee might not be willing to talk, but an anonymous Technosports Creative employee might?

Reaction score
Don't believe it Maurtis. I tried just like that and was stopped in the lobby by a very kind (and tall) receptionist, who allowed me to sign the guest book. I didn't have any donuts but I did have my cute little dog with me. This is movement. Up or down, we don't know, but it's something. Thanks for the report.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, it makes sense if they are not going to be making any more E series vehicles any time soon to stop renting that space out. I assume it was not free. Whether they are moving to Shreveport or just tightening the belt (or shutting down completely), we cannot read those tea leaves from the outside.

If I lived in the area, I would go knock on the door with a box of doughnuts and some cups of Starbucks and see if anyone there would be willing to share some insight. An Elio Motors employee might not be willing to talk, but an anonymous Technosports Creative employee might?
Homer: Mmmm doughnuts!

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't believe it Maurtis. I tried just like that and was stopped in the lobby by a very kind (and tall) receptionist, who allowed me to sign the guest book. I didn't have any donuts but I did have my cute little dog with me. This is movement. Up or down, we don't know, but it's something. Thanks for the report.
Anything secret is no damn good.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

All this reminds me of a Mark Twain quote [more or less, it goes like this], "I've suffered through many a tragedy in my life...some of them actually happened!". ;)

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath, read the Serenity Prayer a few times, crack a beer [or beverage of your choice], and relax.

Top Bottom