• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Not What I Expected My First Post To Be...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Got the reply from EM; they say:

Coss

Jun 12, 20:36 EDT

Had someone report today that when they drove past the plant, the Elio signs that were present have been taken down.
What's up with that?

www_gravatar_com_avatar_fed0b86aaa6e97ed744b459c32fde7fc_2507d6b6e021af2ad516048bf36c9022._.png

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Jun 13, 10:52 EDT

Not true Coss - nothing has changed from yesterday

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, depending on the interpretation, this is a pretty meaningless statement. If the signs were taken down a week ago, then, yeah, nothing has changed between yesterday and today. They were down yesterday, and they're down today, so nothing has changed between yesterday and today.

Now, I don't know if the signs are actually still there and the OP just didn't see them (looking at the wrong building?), or if they are down and the person responding to the email just doesn't know they're down. Or perhaps something else entirely. Just that the email response doesn't definitively answer the questions.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Could it be they miss under stood your question? It looks like you asked about "the plant" when we were wondering about the pilot operations center at Creative Technosport.

Got the reply from EM; they say:

Coss

Jun 12, 20:36 EDT

Had someone report today that when they drove past the plant, the Elio signs that were present have been taken down.
What's up with that?

www_gravatar_com_avatar_fed0b86aaa6e97ed744b459c32fde7fc_2507d6b6e021af2ad516048bf36c9022._.png

Jun 13, 10:52 EDT

Not true Coss - nothing has changed from yesterday

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh com on .....
You ask a statement like "Elio signs that were present have been taken down" how many places have Elio signs?

It appears to me that he was talking about the signs at Creative Technosport. It looks to me that you assumed the plant as you asked in your email. Better luck next time.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Figures Husker1 would be the first to point out a mistake I made, he's such a righteous member and has never made a mistake in his life; must be nice to be pure.
Anyone else have something to pass judgement on?

When I said "Plant" I hope they didn't think of the "Plant" was anywhere other then the main one.
However, just to make sure they aren't making a mistake, I will ask them again, this time in specifics.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Figures Husker1 would be the first to point out a mistake I made, he's such a righteous member and has never made a mistake in his life; must be nice to be pure.
Anyone else have something to pass judgement on?

When I said "Plant" I hope they didn't think of the "Plant" was anywhere other then the main one.
However, just to make sure they aren't making a mistake, I will ask them again, this time in specifics.
Ouch, if that isn't a bit of righteous indignation...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the answer from EM:

Coss
Jun 13, 18:34 EDT

As someone pointed out, I'm talking about the plant in Shreveport, LA.; not Techno Sports location. And this wouldn't be from "just the other day" we're talking about the signs that had been there for some time.

Jun 13, 18:52 EDT

We got that Coss, from your original email. This is a perfect example of something that is nothing that someone wants to make bigger than it is, if it even is a thing at all. The ELio Motors sign is in place to my knowledge, and if is not, is not a sign that things have changed in any way at the plant. They have not.

All is fine Coss.

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Top Bottom