• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Time To "get 'er Done"

Ocean9000

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like you analysis .... I haven't expended the effort to breakdown the timeline into segments .... I have no doubt that EM has a clearly designed course they need to follow from now to production .... they know exactly how long it will take to get each of the components in place and the order that they need to be accomplished .... taking the mid 2016 as a do or die date, I believe that not seeing substantial progress by mid summer will start to raise red flags .... if none by fall, the hurricane warning flags need to be flying ....

Thanx, JEBar, I was just noodleing and after read some posts by (cough, cough, no pictures) some folks, I sort of thought about how long the all processes I could think of really would take - I may be way off, but I don't think I am... especially now that it's known that enhancement comes with every reservation!!! I mean you aren't just buying a Cadillac, Ferrari, Tahoe or giant jacked up pickup truck to compensate, buying the Elio will actually enlarge your equipment, I think that's why the nay-sayers don't want to see them built. And quite possibly why they are so cranky.

Last edited:
Top Bottom