• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Time To "get 'er Done"

mag44

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
"get 'er Done"
Paul is getting it done, cooking the books with your money.
Saw this..."did Paul and Brian W. go to the same training school?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I'm inpatient, or perhaps dulled down by all the talk about deadlines. I confess that, say, we were building a house as opposed to a car, it would be time to quit talking and get 'er done.
You're fortunate, being new, that in your thread, in 3 responses you quickly get to see the yeas and nays of this site. As in any group, the bell curve works again, personally I enjoy reading the posts of people who see only the gloom and "proving" their position. I continue to hope- I'd love to own one, but I no longer project one sitting in my driveway. I was even concerned that they might not have a fitted cover! But am now riding it out, and using this site to try and stay centered!

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"get 'er Done"
Paul is getting it done, cooking the books with your money.
Saw this..."did Paul and Brian W. go to the same training school?

that's an interesting accusation .... I'd be curious to know where your evidence is .... seeing your location is listed as being in Louisiana, if you have proof please present it and you really might want to consider showing it to local law enforcement as well .... if not and all you have is something made up out of thin air, I can't help but wonder what your purpose is in joining this forum making such a charge

mag44

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well it does say Elioowners doesn't it. Since none on here own one why are you here?
To be serious I like to hear the pros and cons for the building of the Elio. Not much pros going on right now is it? Hope they can find a way but it doesn't look good.
And since it has been booked to be built 3 or 4 times, 25 prototypes stated as being built and the grand display of an engine that still hasn't showed I would say maybe the goose is getting cooked instead of the books.
As for being stupid I think there may be more on here that are stupid for keep believing when the odds are against you.
Keep up the good work. It is entertaining.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well it does say Elioowners doesn't it. Since none on here own one why are you here?
To be serious I like to hear the pros and cons for the building of the Elio. Not much pros going on right now is it? Hope they can find a way but it doesn't look good.
And since it has been booked to be built 3 or 4 times, 25 prototypes stated as being built and the grand display of an engine that still hasn't showed I would say maybe the goose is getting cooked instead of the books.
As for being stupid I think there may be more on here that are stupid for keep believing when the odds are against you.
Keep up the good work. It is entertaining.
Note to self:
Remember you promised not to engage directly with negative Karma
Thanks for reminding me

Top Bottom