• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Today I Sat In The P4...

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm the 7'4" guy and am curious at this stage of the game what the chances are of being able to drive the car based on seat relocation and perhaps dash design or if this just going to be an expensive gift for my little 6'6" brother. I'd originally thought of going with the manual transmission but from the techtalks I've listened to, I think letting the car's computer shift for me to maximize efficiency is probably a better way to go plus eliminates one more pedal for big feet to traverse.

I keep hoping however that Elio will find a way to configure a car so I can do a commercial with them like Shaq does with that Buick he can't drive, but that I'll be able to drive the Elio.
Get your friggen email address off your post!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get your friggen email address off your post!!!!!!

first, its his business if he chooses to post his email address or not

second, because it isn't a good idea to do so, I did remove it and if he objects will see that it is put back

third, I also removed it from where you quoted his post and included his email in your post

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

second, because it isn't a good idea to do so, I did remove it and if he objects will see that it is put back

third, I also removed it from where you quoted his post and included his email in your post
Thanks, of course, it's his business, but new guy might not be aware of putting his stuff out there. I've been on private communication and he has agreed to take it down. It's a fine line, I wouldn't begin to tell someone to stop smoking, but I would stop someone drunk from getting in a car.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, of course, it's his business, but new guy might not be aware of putting his stuff out there. I've been on private communication and he has agreed to take it down. It's a fine line, I wouldn't begin to tell someone to stop smoking, but I would stop someone drunk from getting in a car.

you also don't hesitate to try and stop someone from eating a hamburger ..
stickpoke.gif

(as you say, just kidding)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Good Job. Now if we can get RU to tone down a little. LOL This is a new member. And maybe not so savy about computer net traffic either. No offense , RU, but you came off a little rude here. Especially if Rasmussen is a neophyte.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Congregation JEBar, I didn't' realize you became a moderator. Keep up the good work.

kind words appreciated .... its been an interesting experience .... having served for several years as an administrator of a major RV'ing/camping forum hosted by a different entity, it is taking a while for me to figure out how to use this form's software ....

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm the 7'4" guy and am curious at this stage of the game what the chances are of being able to drive the car based on seat relocation and perhaps dash design or if this just going to be an expensive gift for my little 6'6" brother. I'd originally thought of going with the manual transmission but from the techtalks I've listened to, I think letting the car's computer shift for me to maximize efficiency is probably a better way to go plus eliminates one more pedal for big feet to traverse.

I keep hoping however that Elio will find a way to configure a car so I can do a commercial with them like Shaq does with that Buick he can't drive, but that I'll be able to drive the Elio.
Welcome to the forum David. How well did you fit in the P4? Seat relocation, you speaking of the front or rear seat?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What if a smoker was lighting up while using an oxygen tank?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What if a smoker was lighting up while using an oxygen tank?
I think RU reminds me of the guy who had 2 black eyes from pulling the skirt out of the lady's crack standing in front of him. Your supposed to ask me; That explains the one black eye but how did he get the second one? He got the second one when he re-tucked the skirt back in.

Top Bottom