• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Trolls

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I came here to learn more about the Elio. Hung out in some other venues as well. The trolls made them not worth the time to go there anymore. Some are arriving here some have been here for a while. There is a difference between a friendly conversation and being bellowed at.

Happy Holidays to all of you.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I came here to learn more about the Elio. Hung out in some other venues as well. The trolls made them not worth the time to go there anymore. Some are arriving here some have been here for a while. There is a difference between a friendly conversation and being bellowed at.

Happy Holidays to you also, karl. :-) Z

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Happy holidays back to you, Karl. And, I hope all you Eliomaniacs have a Merry and safe Christmas, as well. I have enjoyed reading and participating in this forum and thank you all for the pleasant hours, good wishes and general companionship shared on this little corner of the web. Cheers to you all.
John

Kegger

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Happy Holidays Karl!

I've been a user of Reddit for a long time, and talk about trolls....they are plentiful there. Best thing is just to ignore when someone trolls, they're usually just looking for a reaction and getting their jollies by upsetting someone! Unfortunately trolls tend to post a lot so they have a noticeable presence too.

Anyway, stay safe if you're travelling for the holidays!

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think most of us here, including myself, have put money down on this venture, so while I may vent once in a while, it is all in good fun and maybe a legitimate gripe or two. Most trolls have nothing invested, and as such are here to try to discourage the rest of us. This generally falls on deaf ears, since we already believe in the concept, while we may disagree on how Elio goes about things, we are all invested in the outcome. I just ignore those who are not invested, everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just do not have to listen...

Kegger

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I think most of us here, including myself, have put money down on this venture, so while I may vent once in a while, it is all in good fun and maybe a legitimate gripe or two. Most trolls have nothing invested, and as such are here to try to discourage the rest of us. This generally falls on deaf ears, since we already believe in the concept, while we may disagree on how Elio goes about things, we are all invested in the outcome. I just ignore those who are not invested, everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just do not have to listen...
Wish I could like that post more than once lol

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The way I see it , there has to be people to invest in a dream, for it to come true. Elio has gotten very far and I 'm certain it will be reality ,there's just too much need for this type of transportation and the time is right. There's always people that will doubt and criticize what's new, then in a year or so it 's everywhere.

Top Bottom