• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Trolls

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope the administrators will disable posting rights of trolls if things do become bad enough?
The problem with that is, trolls are like flies. They eat s**t and bother people. Once everyone has their number, they create a new identity, and log on as a different idiot. Best bet is to click ignore and not give them the satisfaction.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry folks,
I could not contain my rage and disdain for a certain troll and resorted to a personal attack.:(
Not the right thing to do, :oops: but I'm over him!! :mad:
Moderators had to perform their due diligence and delete it.
I certainly hope he got to read it before it got dumped!! :D
Dusty, I got to read it before it was taken down and I concurred with your comments. Guess you didn't have an opportunity to see my "like" before it was taken down

cleverwise

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I agree with the idea of just ignoring trolls. They are attention seeking individuals and the best way to deal with them is just ignore them. They will lose interest and go away as it is only fun when they get people all worked up. So don't give them that kind of power over your life. Instead use your built in filter, smile, and move on down the road (in your Elio).

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry folks,
I could not contain my rage and disdain for a certain troll and resorted to a personal attack.:(

I am fighting the temptation to reply to anyone who might be an obnoxious narcissist. I need to figure out how to block people who enjoy poking a needle in the eye of my friends--not that I am singling out anyone in particular. Or I may just move on to a different forum.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry folks,
No need to apologize. We saw it, liked it, and agreed with it. Moderator just did his job. Happy New Year all.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry folks,

I had actually not seen it but one advantage of being a moderator is I can see deleted posts. :cool:

Needed to be removed but I also can't say I disagreed with the sentiment expressed.:D Many of you would likely be surprised how often that happens.:)

Top Bottom