• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Vehicle Fleets

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
May I suggest an early slide that helps you identify cost, fuel efficiency, safety, and made in america to establish talking points? If your execs are like the ones I deal with I usually lose them 3 slides in so I like to tell them what I'll talk about before getting to the details so that they know to keep an ear open as well as to try to drill the points into them.

Oh yes, not sure if made in america is important to the execs but it might be something to mention.

Good luck with the presentation.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be doing a presentation for some upper level executives on Friday. I've put a revised powerpoint on my google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3S9OMEWBpokZjBMVmstMVpmdk0/edit?usp=sharing

None of the information there is proprietary, everything was taken from public documents. I would appreciate it if someone could take a look and leave feedback before I do the presentation Friday morning.

Looks good!
A few little points: You mention..."seats ONE with space for two". You might say "comfortably seats two"
I think, on page 8: you said..."MANY states require helments..." Maybe change to say "several"
Oh, don't forget the standard "creature comforts"...A/C, power windows...

Top Bottom