• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Vehicle Fleets

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
It might also help to stress Elio Motors is an American company that will be producing a vehicle in America by American workers.
Good idea, our company is making a push for reverse outsourcing - closing the all of the call centers in Pakistan and India and returning those jobs to the US. Our only remaining international call centers are in Canada (and do they really count as international?). You can still reach Mexico and the Philippines but only for warranty/insurance claims which go through a separate company called Asurion. I will also modify it with the P3 removal & 5 star emphasis.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good idea, our company is making a push for reverse outsourcing - closing the all of the call centers in Pakistan and India and returning those jobs to the US. Our only remaining international call centers are in Canada (and do they really count as international?). You can still reach Mexico and the Philippines but only for warranty/insurance claims which go through a separate company called Asurion. I will also modify it with the P3 removal & 5 star emphasis.
Don't forget your fee. I think 1% is more than fair, nice little $250k bonus. A bargain really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully, your company as well as others will look at Elio as a solution to a particular segment of their transportation needs. I applaud you for the foresight and courage to make this proposal. I have sent letters to multiple members of Congress and the government making a similar request that the government contract initially for 1000 Elio's. If we all sent letters to our members of congress it might get their attention. Government purchases would certainly be a step toward to backing up their rhetoric about fuel efficient vehicles and supporting American industrial output

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps mentioning that this is an American made product with 90% plus parts made by American companies would be worthwhile.
There are 23 Countries (independent states) in North America. All are American. Elio said About 90% North American content. It will be assembled in the United States of America. It remains to be seen where all of the components come from. Just sayin':);)

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It didn't do the job of selling the Elio.

1. Identify all specific functions where the Elio could replace the current vehicle used for that task. A good example of this would be using the Elio for the electric company to go around reading meters.

2. Once you determine all the tasks the Elio could do then determine the current fleet size the Elio would replace. Knowing and identifying this can allow you to point to a specific savings to the company.

A little more research can make this presentation a good one. Be specific to the company and their needs. Identify the savings to them.

Good Luck!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I will be doing a presentation for some upper level executives on Friday. I've put a revised powerpoint on my google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3S9OMEWBpokZjBMVmstMVpmdk0/edit?usp=sharing

None of the information there is proprietary, everything was taken from public documents. I would appreciate it if someone could take a look and leave feedback before I do the presentation Friday morning.

Top Bottom