• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Vw Scooter

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone ever see one of these?
7718229362_792188bc63_o.jpg

more info:
http://www.carstyling.ru/en/car/1986_volkswagen_scooter/

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Side-by-Side seating..... so does NOT have the Aerodynamics of the NARROW Elio...... and therefore, less MPG! Too bad they didn't think 'tandem'..... maybe it would have been produced.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dam I love the 'Necked' rear wheel, it 'Screeeems' for CHROME, with two pipes.
As an 'Old School er' how would we 'Split the manifold' on a 'Three' cylinder' Elio?? 1.5 each way???
Does any one remember 'Lake Pipe's', how would that look on an Elio????
As it is FI, we could not use 3 twos nor 2 four barrel carbs. Tried 3 twos on a '63 Chevy convertible 6 cylender, didn't work out.

2.ooohhh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dam I love the 'Necked' rear wheel, it 'Screeeems' for CHROME, with two pipes.
As an 'Old School er' how would we 'Split the manifold' on a 'Three' cylinder' Elio?? 1.5 each way???
Does any one remember 'Lake Pipe's', how would that look on an Elio????
As it is FI, we could not use 3 twos nor 2 four barrel carbs. Tried 3 twos on a '63 Chevy convertible 6 cylender, didn't work out.
Taz, it's only a 1L motor, a single mikuni carb off an entry level 883 sportster would be more than enough, but if you want to split the intake runners out for more power and better throttle response you'll have to tune using alpha-n(to eliminate the maf) and run independent throttle bodies(to replace the throttle by wire). While were at it may as well add a nitrous system. . . :D

new_stacks5-625x415.jpg

I always ask customers: Speed costs money, how fast does your wallet want to go?:cool:

Top Bottom