• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Waiting

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So.. what is the estimate time to get Elio?

First a disclaimer : I am not now nor have I ever been an employee of Elio Motors.
Based on the SEC filing production should probably, is targeted, start last quarter of 2016.
What is the last quarter?
--- It runs from October 1 thru and including December 31.
What is a target?
--- It is something you shoot at and may or may not hit.
About the "SIL" (Spot In Line).
Don't know if you are "all-in" or "want-in" but if you are in either of those categories you should get it within the first 12 months after production starts.
Hopefully that clears things up for you.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Elio builds one reservation holder unit by December 31, 2016 then it counts in my book!

I would hate to be the recipient of the one car built it a hurry at 11:59 pm on 12/31/2016!

I will be happy to see the first roll off the line, and even happier to receive one a few months later after the big kinks are worked out :)

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would hate to be the recipient of the one car built it a hurry at 11:59 pm on 12/31/2016!

I will be happy to see the first roll off the line, and even happier to receive one a few months later after the big kinks are worked out :)

I'm pretty sure that working out the "big kinks" is what the 25 engineering vehicles are for :)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First a disclaimer : I am not now nor have I ever been an employee of Elio Motors.
Based on the SEC filing production should probably, is targeted, start last quarter of 2016.
What is the last quarter?
--- It runs from October 1 thru and including December 31.
What is a target?
--- It is something you shoot at and may or may not hit.
About the "SIL" (Spot In Line).
Don't know if you are "all-in" or "want-in" but if you are in either of those categories you should get it within the first 12 months after production starts.
Hopefully that clears things up for you.
Doesn't the SEC Filing Production Schedule state March 2017 if everything goes according to estimates? Now I'm confused.

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Patience... We don't need no patience! LOL:D

patience-my-ass.jpe

Any one recognize the patch and where it comes from?

patience_small.jpg

vultures-patience-my-ass.jpg

Top Bottom