• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Want More Elio Excitement - Try Being Friendly

JN2Wheels

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been involved in a lot of enthusiast forums over the years, even created and administered one. I must say, there is a core group on this forum that competes to jump on anything that resembles a suggestion or criticism outside of their view of what the Elio should be. Rudeness is plentiful. My way, or get out of the way. If you guys truly want to spread the Elio word, try being welcoming and friendly to all comers. Instead of writing nasty replies to legitimate concerns/questions, try stepping outside of your comfort zone and don't hit that submit button. Personally, I truly hope the Elio makes it. No doubt, once its out, this forum will abound with the excitement and versatility of this fun/commuter/car/motorcycle/tourer/trike thing as new owners make it their own. Until then, lets all try not to fill the vacuum with nasty. /soapbox

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed! The goal is to keep it friendly here. That doesn't mean you can't have good discussions and even arguments, but it can be done without insulting the person you're debating.

Please hit the report post button if you see someone acting in such a way and I'll take a look at it.

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a personal experience with a post I place on the Elio Facebook site.
I only suggested Elio Motors consider a voluntary advertising program that would
allow those that might not be able to afford a Elio, permit EM to advertise on the car
for a year or two to offset the payments, and put more Elios on the road.
Last time i'll do that!!!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, Ralphe. I have never belonged to a car group before so this is an experiment for me. My son was the one who found the sites and told me about them. He also was the one who introduced me to Elio in January. What can I say! I fell in LOVE! I am so glad I am a woman because I have created a folder of pictures of my creamcicle Elio to carry around in my purse. LOL

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, Ralphe. I have never belonged to a car group before so this is an experiment for me. My son was the one who found the sites and told me about them. He also was the one who introduced me to Elio in January. What can I say! I fell in LOVE! I am so glad I am a woman because I have created a folder of pictures of my creamcicle Elio to carry around in my purse. LOL
Enjoy, It won't be long.....it only seems that way.

Top Bottom