• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Want To Buy My Spot In Line?

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio are all the same except for color; interior colors can be changed easily.
So they would give 1 & 2 to whoever next up that orders that color.

So I shoot all the people between 1 and 3500 who order a red Elio, and I get the first red one! Except for a few life sentences... brilliant! :eek::D

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio are all the same except for color; interior colors can be changed easily.
So they would give 1 & 2 to whoever next up that orders that color.
There will undoubtedly be a deadline by which you have to respond to get your vehicle. There will be no situation where a vehicle makes it off the end of the line, and then they have to find out who wants it. There may be some juggling ahead of production time when the situation comes up where a reservation doesn't want it, or can't be contacted. But in that case, either their vehicle will never be made, or a vehicle will be made and used for other purposes. (Marketing, special VIP deliveries, etc.) (And yes, I do believe that if there is an open spot in a string of reservations (i.e. #xxxx doesn't want theirs), that EM will slip in unsold vehicles for big money, VIP investors. I'm OK with that. I would be kind of miffed if they tossed in a whole extra run of, say, 1,000 vehicles for line-cutting VIP use.)

Edited for typos...

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
W
Now living in Seattle (yea the home of Starbucks) I see now why I'd always thought their espresso beans were over-roasted- (bitter).
In Seattle tourists drink it, the rest of us have our local barista who is not a cookie-cutter and makes much better cup of J (at $5.00+)
(Now that I'm here a year I feel more qualified),
I also think McDonalds makes a great cup too (senior rate $1.00), and for me living on half a pension (no thanks to her lawyer) and S.S, in a town that's VERY expensive- why the H_ ll do Washington apples cost $2.99 a pound, when I lived in FLA was 99 cents!, I digress.
Howard has done quite well for himself.
WOW a senior coffee at McDonalds here in Las Cruces is only fifty cents.

Top Bottom