• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Web App For Guessing Production Date

Macadamean

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
My number is 10004. Thanks. It just said it was possibly a phishing site
Looks like you're in the same date range as me:
11/30/2015 - 12/13/2015

Yeah, I'm on a shared server, so the ip address may get associated that way which is unfortunate. It is just my family's site. We post pics of our kids on there. I am thinking about changing hosts when this one runs out.

D Borland

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Looks like you're in the same date range as me:
11/30/2015 - 12/13/2015

Yeah, I'm on a shared server, so the ip address may get associated that way which is unfortunate. It is just my family's site. We post pics of our kids on there. I am thinking about changing hosts when this one runs out.
Thanks. I really appreciate the effort. With a number as high as mine I am surprised it will be that soon. I am even more excited now.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So in all seriousness, what is the general feeling about these numbers? I'm getting mid-December 2015. And though I'd be very happy with that time frame, I'm reluctant to get my hopes up and circle the dates on my calendar. In my head, I'm hoping by the 1st of 2016, though I'm expecting it may be more like March 2016. What's everyone's confidence level in these dates?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
So in all seriousness, what is the general feeling about these numbers? I'm getting mid-December 2015. And though I'd be very happy with that time frame, I'm reluctant to get my hopes up and circle the dates on my calendar. In my head, I'm hoping by the 1st of 2016, though I'm expecting it may be more like March 2016. What's everyone's confidence level in these dates?

I believe you have the right attitude.:)

Please do enjoy what Macadamean has been kind enough to spend his own time producing for us however at this point I would treat this more as a fun diversion than a serious estimate. There are still many unanswered questions and EM still has a lot of empty boxes on their checklist before they can began production a year or more from now.:eek::cool:

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A repeated question on the forum is "When will I have my Elio?!" A common chart is passed around, but it isn't easy for everyone to understand and doesn't have dates on it. Because of this and for your pleasure, I have created a web app to give you what you want!

If you are $1000 all-in (or merely curious) feel free to follow the link below and punch in your number. This will provide a 2 week date range for production of your Elio based on Silas Sunday's chart. Goofyone has discussed with me that this may not be an entirely accurate chart There are more details about that given on the page.

For those of you new to the Elio world (or those with ever-hopeful hearts), please remember that the Elio is in development, and the calculator is based on collected scraps of Elio statements. It is not a guaranteed date range that your Elio will be finished by. I will update the calculator as we find out more.

http://www.crazygonutz.com/misc/elioproduction/
I think your if (!dateFound) function has unintended behavior

Macadamean

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yeah, the dates given right now are kinda like a best case scenario with no schedule push or problems happening.

Macadamean

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I think your if (!dateFound) function has unintended behavior
Actually, I see your point. Originally I was basing this on calendar days. The 160 is not the correct number to start from anymore. I'll figure it out and change it. Otherwise, I think it is correct. Good thing nobody has a number nearly that high!

EDIT: It is corrected now and tested again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom