• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Web App For Guessing Production Date

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So what if I type out my number? Nine thousand One Hundred and Forty-Five.
He's got that much covered with regex at least (var numPattern = /^[1-9][0-9]*$/;)
I did find with a big enough number I can bug the script (endless while loop?) and crash my browser, which is fun :-)
I was actually surprised how catastrophic that experiment was....

-C

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A repeated question on the forum is "When will I have my Elio?!" A common chart is passed around, but it isn't easy for everyone to understand and doesn't have dates on it. Because of this and for your pleasure, I have created a web app to give you what you want!

If you are $1000 all-in (or merely curious) feel free to follow the link below and punch in your number. This will provide a 2 week date range for production of your Elio based on Silas Sunday's chart. Goofyone has discussed with me that this may not be an entirely accurate chart There are more details about that given on the page.

For those of you new to the Elio world (or those with ever-hopeful hearts), please remember that the Elio is in development, and the calculator is based on collected scraps of Elio statements. It is not a guaranteed date range that your Elio will be finished by. I will update the calculator as we find out more.

http://www.crazygonutz.com/misc/elioproduction/

New Features:
9/16 - You can now change the start production date.

Argh work blocks your site. Cool idea, what's the date range for 4852 and 7798 if you don't mind doing it for me .....

Macadamean

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Argh work blocks your site. Cool idea, what's the date range for 4852 and 7798 if you don't mind doing it for me .....
#4852: 11/16/2015 - 11/29/2015
#7798: 11/30/2015 - 12/13/2015

It is interesting that your second set of dates is the same as mine. But if December will have 500+ units per day, that means in a 2 week period, 10*500 (5000) cars will be made.

Jelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A repeated question on the forum is "When will I have my Elio?!" A common chart is passed around, but it isn't easy for everyone to understand and doesn't have dates on it. Because of this and for your pleasure, I have created a web app to give you what you want!

If you are $1000 all-in (or merely curious) feel free to follow the link below and punch in your number. This will provide a 2 week date range for production of your Elio based on Silas Sunday's chart. Goofyone has discussed with me that this may not be an entirely accurate chart There are more details about that given on the page.

For those of you new to the Elio world (or those with ever-hopeful hearts), please remember that the Elio is in development, and the calculator is based on collected scraps of Elio statements. It is not a guaranteed date range that your Elio will be finished by. I will update the calculator as we find out more.

http://www.crazygonutz.com/misc/elioproduction/

New Features:
9/16 - You can now change the start production date.

That was easy and fun to play with! Thanks

Top Bottom