• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Well, its about time...

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score

1670615832806.png

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unless you invested into transporter technology, then you'd know what is going on. So, I transported myself to a secret place (as a fly on the wall) where WB, BG, PE and MF all were together. This is what I heard:

PE: Glad to see you here and here's what MF and I propose:
MF: I have developed the most fun vehicle on planet earth. It has the production ready platform which can be transplanted into PE's production ready enclosed three wheeler that has a door and fully enclosed. We also have a pilot plant where we can develop the best and lowest cost production methods that will be RAMPed up in PE's state of the art plant in Shreveport.
PE: We have the most state of the art plant on the planet and we can get up and running in no time. I also personally spearheaded the exact engine that can go onto the gasoline version which I will guarantee that it will get up to 84 mpg. Along with that, I will institute the Elio Safety System into the vehicle that MF is making.
WB: Sounds interesting, keep talking.
BG: I'm all ears.
MF: We also have a Deliverator that is fully developed and no changes will need to be made, thus we need your access to the last mile delivery companies so they can RAMP up the orders. We can deliver them pretty quick and even quicker when we work with the plant PE owns.
PE: Plus, I have 120 stores and Pep Boys handles all of our service and warranty. Along with that, MF has Agero for his service which consists of 175K FUV service centers in all 50 states. With my 50K service centers, we have more than any other manufacturer out there.
WB: So what do you plan to produce?
MF: We will move the FUV manufacturing to Shreveport and get to 50K per year by the end of 2025. PE will start with his EV version and make 125K by 2023 and 250K by 2025.
PE: After that, the gas version will be up and running at 250K per year. That will be a total of 550K units out of that plant by 2026.
BG: Do you have the sales to back up those production numbers?
PE: Yes, I have 65K reservations.
MF: I have over 5K reservations and it's growing like crazy.
WB: Sounds like a deal.
BG: I ask that both companies go private as I have found out that when you ask people for reservation money and then go public where all of your financials are out there for all to see, the Russian trolls come out to ruin it for America. I made the best operating system out there (Windows Vista) and the Russian Trolls almost bankrupt my company.
WB: I agree. So, what about the MLM and Tilting Motor Works?
MF: We will use PE's engineers to finish and streamline those products. My plant in OR, will be the pilot plant then we can transfer that technology to Shreveport. Think of Eugene as the Skunkworks where even more exciting three wheeled products will be developed.
BG: What's this new company called?
PE: Eliomoto
WB: Has a nice ring to it.
BG: How much do you need?
MF: Just give us about 10 blank checks, we will withdraw accordingly as time permits.
PE: Are you guys ready to be Eliomoto Millionares?
BG and WB (same time): Yes we are!
WB: I can't wait to tell the boys about this when I get back to Nebraska.

Top Bottom