• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Well, its about time...

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's back up and running. Wonder why they bother. Perhaps Paul can milk a little more money out of the board of directors or something.

Reaction score
It's back up and running. Wonder why they bother. Perhaps Paul can milk a little more money out of the board of directors or something.
Not Well. It is not running well. Might be a problem with my computer, but I can't get off the black intro screen. Looks like OJT with no support. And one of the two employees stayed up all night to get it up this far. Good on him... or her.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio and the entire BOD milked money ($141+ Million) out of reservationists and investors. I‘m shocked anyone would still care, believe, or support anything Elio. It would be dejavu all over again with the EVElio concept. I doubt many former Elio reservationists have any interest in EVs.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio and the entire BOD milked money ($141+ Million) out of reservationists and investors. I‘m shocked anyone would still care, believe, or support anything Elio. It would be dejavu all over again with the EVElio concept. I doubt many former Elio reservationists have any interest in EVs.
I would be interested in an EV at the right price. Too expensive right now.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What interests me is the Fleet department at Elio. They have Pizza Hut and Best Buy running around in the Elio-E (there are pictures to prove it). Then Grubhub, Doordash, Uber Eats, Postmates and Amazon are interested too (their logos are on the website). The Elio will fill the vehicle for the gig economy/last mile delivery. It's the perfect solution for the service and small delivery industry. In addition to that, it's perfect for government, corporate and employee incentive fleets. I can also see that it would be perfect for autonomous tours of places like Las Vegas. Imagine being able to see all the sights in the city in July when it's 115 degrees out, all while you are basking in 70 degree AC enclosed comfort. Add into that, the safety of three airbags and the ESMS.

At $14,900, it has an ultra low price point. I see big things in the future.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What interests me is the Fleet department at Elio. They have Pizza Hut and Best Buy running around in the Elio-E (there are pictures to prove it). Then Grubhub, Doordash, Uber Eats, Postmates and Amazon are interested too (their logos are on the website). The Elio will fill the vehicle for the gig economy/last mile delivery. It's the perfect solution for the service and small delivery industry. In addition to that, it's perfect for government, corporate and employee incentive fleets. I can also see that it would be perfect for autonomous tours of places like Las Vegas. Imagine being able to see all the sights in the city in July when it's 115 degrees out, all while you are basking in 70 degree AC enclosed comfort. Add into that, the safety of three airbags and the ESMS.

At $14,900, it has an ultra low price point. I see big things in the future.
With how many companies are interested, I don't know how/why this vehicle isn't in production. With that said, I'm someone sitting on the outside.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What interests me is the Fleet department at Elio. They have Pizza Hut and Best Buy running around in the Elio-E (there are pictures to prove it).
Umm. Love to see these pictures and get more information on this??? Are you sure its Elio-E? Where was it built? etc etc

Please see post #14

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom