• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Car You Have Owned Was, Is, The Most Fun To Drive?

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nope, needed a daily driver, the Abarth was $11000 more for just 60hp more (paid $14K for a sport model), didn't seem like a good deal. So far (knock on wood) I haven't had any problems (no real problems anyway). I have 5 cars and this is the best on fuel for the commute.

Hopefully it lasts. Fiat owners really like their cars. Hopefully its newer than a 2013. Before the pass seat was too high and aux was in glove box.

If you decide to buy another and want the most bang for your buck, pm me

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully it lasts. Fiat owners really like their cars. Hopefully its newer than a 2013. Before the pass seat was too high and aux was in glove box.

If you decide to buy another and want the most bang for your buck, pm me
It's a 2015, can't see every buying another (unless stolen or crushed) I tend to keep cars and bikes a while, still have my first car after 32 years..

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thats good. 14k for a 2015 sport is a good price. That seems to be the price of the POP with discounts
Yea, I think it was a mis-print, but since we took the add to the dealership with us they had to honer it.also got $2K for my exploded-view Subaru.
fiat5.png

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Strangely enough mine would probably be a 75 Datsun 620 pickup 4 speed. I flogged that thing constantly. There were runs over 3 or 4 miles of dirt road that it was sliding the whole time :) It was very easy to drift arround a corner and forgiving when it hooked up. Got decent milage too for a teen with no money. 1976 was a real fun year,,,, probably has something to do with the good memories :)
Second would be a 260Z 2+2 , handled great and was fast. Probably more fun to drive that the truck, but I was older and brighter. Wish I had never sold it :(

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where is it now?

I owned it about five years. The speedometer said it'd do a hundred and fifty, and it did easily. :cool: A friend of mine wanted it, practically from the day I put it on the road. He had watched me put the 10:1flat top pistons in and thought it was the greatest thing he'd ever seen. :rolleyes:
Long story short, I'd avoided a few tickets with the throttle, gained a few in traffic. He wanted it really bad and actually was saving his money! o_O One night he laid down a considerable sum and I agreed. He asked me to take him to the Friday night drags and show him how it all worked, I DID. ;) By the time we were going through the speed trap he had both hands on the dash and all the blood was gone from his head. He said, and I quote "take me home". :D
It sat in his back yard for about six Months. His dog stood on the top of it so he could bark at people on the other side of the six foot fence. :(
Eventually, he started driving it. In less than a Year the dumbass got a bit drunk while driviing a mountain road. He lost control and totalled it. Killed his dog and put himself in a coma. Took out a whole grove of quaker trees while doing so. :mad: The Canon City newspaper wrote it up as a "pickup truck", not knowing what it really was. :mad: The moter (BTW) went fifty feet further than the rest of the car. :(
I had dated his Sister off and on over the Years. When she called me to tell me what happened, I guess I was more interested in what happened to the car than her Brother. We, uh, never dated again..:cool:
I still miss the 'Cuda, but I do realize there's a good chance I'd be dead by now, because it was never meant to be driven at 55 mph. :cool:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I owned it about five years. The speedometer said it'd do a hundred and fifty, and it did easily. :cool: A friend of mine wanted it, practically from the day I put it on the road. He had watched me put the 10:1flat top pistons in and thought it was the greatest thing he'd ever seen. :rolleyes:
Long story short, I'd avoided a few tickets with the throttle, gained a few in traffic. He wanted it really bad and actually was saving his money! o_O One night he laid down a considerable sum and I agreed. He asked me to take him to the Friday night drags and show him how it all worked, I DID. ;) By the time we were going through the speed trap he had both hands on the dash and all the blood was gone from his head. He said, and I quote "take me home". :D
It sat in his back yard for about six Months. His dog stood on the top of it so he could bark at people on the other side of the six foot fence. :(
Eventually, he started driving it. In less than a Year the dumbass got a bit drunk while driviing a mountain road. He lost control and totalled it. Killed his dog and put himself in a coma. Took out a whole grove of quaker trees while doing so. :mad: The Canon City newspaper wrote it up as a "pickup truck", not knowing what it really was. :mad: The moter (BTW) went fifty feet further than the rest of the car. :(
I had dated his Sister off and on over the Years. When she called me to tell me what happened, I guess I was more interested in what happened to the car than her Brother. We, uh, never dated again..:cool:
I still miss the 'Cuda, but I do realize there's a good chance I'd be dead by now, because it was never meant to be driven at 55 mph. :cool:
WOW! that one hellova story to go with that car.... any pics of it before (or after)?

Top Bottom