• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What I Would Like To See In The Features For Elio In The Future...

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One word of caution and a reminder. Packages of any kind are off the EM sales plan. All upgrade items will be individually priced. That is one of Paul Elio's wonderful ideas for saving consumers money when buying Elios. :) Z
Yes, being able to order just what you want without a "package" is an important phase of development for the elio and will also provide info for what changes will be made in the future (both design and manufacturing) I'm sure many aftermarket accessories will be available soon after the elio hits the streets!

ElioJoe

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only

This is just my guestimation for your execlent idea's;

->A single seat model (with trunk space for groceries)
If there is an competition for Elio from any MC makers who want to enter a new market, it would be that layout. Although it's likely to be an open air model.
Elio is kind of breaking new ground moving the 3WV in to the main stream. All kinds of 3wv will popup from now on.

->A removable hard top model.
Probably will happen as a convertible someday, not year1. Most likely there will be some custom shops do this very quickly IMHO.

->Remote start.
Only likely if it's included in a upgrade electronics package.

->Keep the manual window crank.
We have no idea about this one, maybe the power windows will be part of the EPackage upgrade I imagined. I know for a fact price (and MPG) is almost everything. So a feature like this is balanced this way; Will the inclusion boost sales up such that scale of volume will keep the price down?
If not included, it's definitely in the upgrade planning.

->Custom Elio rims. ->P2 wheel covers (that's not the right word.....) as an option.
Oh, I'm willing to lay money down that the open fenders and mag wheels are destined to be in the accessories catalog just about day 1.

So let's add;
-Bluetooth for a hands free cell phone connection
I think they included this, but if not, definitely in the E-Upgrade package

-back hatch window
-sun roof
-air horn
-reverse facing 'get off my (back)' paintball cannon, co2 charged 4000psi(mounted inside the back hatch, electric deployment)
It seems very likely all will be available, K, except for the last one :)
I especially liked the last one!!!

Top Bottom