• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What I Would Like To See In The Features For Elio In The Future...

goldwing06

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All interesting ideas.

I'm not sure custom wheels will be particularly useful since all three are almost entirely hidden.
i've always lamented that the stamped steel wheel was the greatest invention since the original wheel. cheap, efficient, and light weight. perfect for this vehicle.(with the covered wheels)

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i've always lamented that the stamped steel wheel was the greatest invention since the original wheel. cheap, efficient, and light weight. perfect for this vehicle.(with the covered wheels)

I'd like steel wheels under the covers, imagine how much time you'd cut on washing if you didn't have wheels to clean!

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
a side car on both sides to provide real balance and seating for 4........a 5 wheeler.
daffy.jpg
THAAAY WHAT?

goldwing06

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That brings up a good point. I wonder where speaker locations are in it.
the bass speaker would be nice under the seat, like a computer game chair. maybe the smaller ones could go under the dash on both sides toward the firewall. and the tweeters in the back, behind the pax seat. maybe coaxial speakers. just doesn't seem to be enough wall thickness to the pax compartment to stick much in them and u wouldn't want them to protrude.

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the bass speaker would be nice under the seat, like a computer game chair. maybe the smaller ones could go under the dash on both sides toward the firewall. and the tweeters in the back, behind the pax seat. maybe coaxial speakers. just doesn't seem to be enough wall thickness to the pax compartment to stick much in them and u wouldn't want them to protrude.

Sub under the seat forces you into a shallow-mount situation, none of which I have been impressed with. I was more questioning where the factory locations would be. I'd be surprised if it has tweeters. I'd put an 8" sub in the trunk with a 200w mono amp in a sealed box and call it a day. However with so little cabin space I'd have the sub turned way down.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sub under the seat forces you into a shallow-mount situation, none of which I have been impressed with. I was more questioning where the factory locations would be. I'd be surprised if it has tweeters. I'd put an 8" sub in the trunk with a 200w mono amp in a sealed box and call it a day. However with so little cabin space I'd have the sub turned way down.

Aura bass shakers.
bass_shaker.jpg
They work real good! Just mount it to the bottom of your seat.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
very easy fix- skip the mc d's- not only screw-up your windows etc., but it also screws with your health- easy, i'm just funning
Yea, I know, I used to have a strapping physique until the weight of all those cheeseburgers caused the straps to break. But think about all the little nasties kept away from me by the preservatives.

Top Bottom