• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So is Elio meeting with Team Trump? Is there a request, formal or informal? To my inquiries, they have gone unanswered, going on two weeks now. What evidence to you have to the contrary? Elio has gone dark in responding. I've literally knocked on their door, and nobody is home; Elio Motors- 2942 N 24th St #114-700, Phoenix, AZ 85016. I live in Phoenix, and that is not an "Alternative Fact". Buellar? Buellar?
Same here, I asked some questions and they have not replied.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's great for new cars, but does nothing once that vehicle leaves the lot. So for approximately 1/10,00th of 1% of a vehicles lifetime, it needs to meet an emissions spec, and after that, who cares?

There is definitely some truth in that. But that truth falls apart when you get to situations where the pollution is literally killing people.

In Ohio, emissions testing is free.

That is very unfortunate. I've known people who have been in that situation. (Almost got there myself...) I know that Ohio places limits on repair costs, at which time they give you a pass anyway, even if your vehicle doesn't actually pass.

In Ohio, several counties are specifically targeted for emissions testing based on air quality and pollution monitoring results. (I understand these were EPA mandated levels, but I don't have a link/proof of that.) If your county hit a certain pollution level, your county gets mandated testing. The next county over, where the pollution levels were below that limit, don't get tested.
In South Dakota there isn't any emission testing for cars, trucks I do not know about that.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are sending them letters in the mail, it might not be getting there because the "0" fell off the building for the next store neighbors:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.479...fa1kld9Uqv2uq_4mww!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

There is some available office space in the Elio building though:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.479...4!1sTyPDKxnom2LOB5MYjnAKhQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

They are across the street from this place:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.479...fa1kld9Uqv2uq_4mww!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But do we have an indication that Rick Perry will be pro-Elio? He mentioned he was going to review the ATVM, maybe he meant to shut it down and use those funds elsewhere?

Do not get me wrong, I REALLY want the stock to boom and pick up my Elio Turbo in two years, but just wondering if there is a basis for the Perry enthusiasm?

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But do we have an indication that Rick Perry will be pro-Elio? He mentioned he was going to review the ATVM, maybe he meant to shut it down and use those funds elsewhere?

Do not get me wrong, I REALLY want the stock to boom and pick up my Elio Turbo in two years, but just wondering if there is a basis for the Perry enthusiasm?

Nothing in what Rick Perry nor Trump has stated seems to imply that they will aid Elio in their ATVM loan application. I don't think Trump's pro-American business stance is good evidence, anyway.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What is Texas' primary industry? And in the face of non-oil alternative energy sources...efficient use of gas versus Uncle Sam sitting at home with the clunker jacked up while on a government welfare check or bussing/import subcompacting it to Mickey D?

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is just another step closer to getting this thing going. Trump is pro American business. When it's American made product, that's even better. Trump has already stated that he want's new manufacturing here in America, not just keeping existing jobs. So with Elio doing exactly what Trump is preaching and now a person who is in charge of the DoE that will get things done, this is about the best news that Elio can get right now. Trump doesn't even need to make that one phone call to create 1500 instant jobs right now, all he has to do is pat Rick Perry on the back and tell him, "You give Elio that money right now or your fired." As we've seen, don't do what he wants, he will find a replacement. Also, if those politicians down in Shreveport keep complaining, I bet Perry could find a really nice plant in Texas for Elio.

I just bought a bunch of Elio stock and I can see that it'll be going up by the end of this week.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are sending them letters in the mail, it might not be getting there because the "0" fell off the building for the next store neighbors:

There is some available office space in the Elio building though:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.479...4!1sTyPDKxnom2LOB5MYjnAKhQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

They are across the street from this place:
I sent a E-mail.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is just another step closer to getting this thing going. Trump is pro American business. When it's American made product, that's even better. Trump has already stated that he want's new manufacturing here in America, not just keeping existing jobs. So with Elio doing exactly what Trump is preaching and now a person who is in charge of the DoE that will get things done, this is about the best news that Elio can get right now. Trump doesn't even need to make that one phone call to create 1500 instant jobs right now, all he has to do is pat Rick Perry on the back and tell him, "You give Elio that money right now or your fired." As we've seen, don't do what he wants, he will find a replacement. Also, if those politicians down in Shreveport keep complaining, I bet Perry could find a really nice plant in Texas for Elio.

I just bought a bunch of Elio stock and I can see that it'll be going up by the end of this week.
Trump needs all of the good PR that he can get and Elio has what he needs all the way around.

Top Bottom