• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is just another step closer to getting this thing going. Trump is pro American business. When it's American made product, that's even better. Trump has already stated that he want's new manufacturing here in America, not just keeping existing jobs. So with Elio doing exactly what Trump is preaching and now a person who is in charge of the DoE that will get things done, this is about the best news that Elio can get right now. Trump doesn't even need to make that one phone call to create 1500 instant jobs right now, all he has to do is pat Rick Perry on the back and tell him, "You give Elio that money right now or your fired." As we've seen, don't do what he wants, he will find a replacement. Also, if those politicians down in Shreveport keep complaining, I bet Perry could find a really nice plant in Texas for Elio.

I just bought a bunch of Elio stock and I can see that it'll be going up by the end of this week.
Me too...100 more shares...

Reaction score
I also see this as good news, but I doubt it will effect the stock. It closed only a nickel more than yesterday's close. I still think our stock will down more than up till a day and a half before 'we' hear the DoE approved the loan application or other financing comes in. But, I am happy with the news and I still excited about the whole world. (A day & a half because the insiders will find out first)

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i67.tinypic.com_2z7reyf.png

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is just another step closer to getting this thing going. Trump is pro American business. When it's American made product, that's even better. Trump has already stated that he want's new manufacturing here in America, not just keeping existing jobs. So with Elio doing exactly what Trump is preaching and now a person who is in charge of the DoE that will get things done, this is about the best news that Elio can get right now. Trump doesn't even need to make that one phone call to create 1500 instant jobs right now, all he has to do is pat Rick Perry on the back and tell him, "You give Elio that money right now or your fired." As we've seen, don't do what he wants, he will find a replacement. Also, if those politicians down in Shreveport keep complaining, I bet Perry could find a really nice plant in Texas for Elio.

I just bought a bunch of Elio stock and I can see that it'll be going up by the end of this week.
It would be unfair and unwise to say the previous administration was anti-American business. They are just taking different paths. Time will tell which is more effective. We can't possibly know for certain whether the new path is better or worse. Some day, we'll know. Not now.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be unfair and unwise to say the previous administration was anti-American business. They are just taking different paths. Time will tell which is more effective. We can't possibly know for certain whether the new path is better or worse. Some day, we'll know. Not now.
Usually agree with you, Ty, but...Paul Elio just stated yesterday on local Shreveport ABC affiliate that the new Trump administration has brought a change for the better for start ups.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not exactly his words........but that's a good paraphrase :D
Exactly his words... "So, yeah...we have paths to success without either of those programs. Obviously, we continue to work on those programs. I think Washington got a lot friendlier in November for Elio Motors". Those programs refer to the Atvm loan & cafe credits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom