• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I use the idea of a floor as a point at which enough people with the resources to buy at a given price WILL buy. Panic selling or buying defy those valuations you refer to, even with an established income stream. Floors and ceilings are only guesses at what point the market will react to movement either up or down.

I'm certainly not concerned that a startup is just above the price that the major players bought in at and options are calculated from. It sounds plenty solid for a class of stock which is risky by definition. If you want certainty, you won't get much of a return.

What are CDs now? 0.75%?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The fine print from Zacks SCR:

"Zacks SCR has received compensation for non-investment banking services on the Small-Cap Universe, and expects to receive additional compensation for non-investment banking services on the Small-Cap Universe, paid by issuers of securities covered by Zacks SCR Analysts."

It's up to you if you want to believe everything they print. You just have to realize that they did not make their Elio report all on their own because they thought it was a good buy.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The fine print from Zacks SCR:

"Zacks SCR has received compensation for non-investment banking services on the Small-Cap Universe, and expects to receive additional compensation for non-investment banking services on the Small-Cap Universe, paid by issuers of securities covered by Zacks SCR Analysts."

It's up to you if you want to believe everything they print. You just have to realize that they did not make their Elio report all on their own because they thought it was a good buy.
They are ALL guesses. Some are better than others, but they are ALL guesses. Unless you believe in time travel.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I realize that. I was hoping someone else had a better alternative valuation to point to or would offer a critique of the Zacks analysis.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When guesses are funded, they tend to swing in the direction of the company funding it. I doubt that someone would give a company a bad review if their paycheck depended on that company.

As for analysis, it's up to you. What you need to do is spend some time and research. It's not something you can do in a day. What I do for analysis is different than what someone else does. I only suggest that you search using "Elio" and "OTC". Look at that info and then make your decision. Just remember, you'll see info that you personally will not agree with, so just don't only look at the ones that go with your agenda.

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just wondering if it's only my imagination, or does Elio stock seem to move in the opposite direction of the stock market. If DJI is up, Elio is down, and vice versa. Has anyone else noticed that, and can you explain it?
I just wanted to say that I like your avatar. Was that taken in Detroit at the 2017 NAIAS? ME TOO!

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I just can't believe that with all of the supplier partnerships and commitments, taking the design from welded tube frame to a legitimate uni-body construct, from a Geo Metro engine to an IAV wunderkind multi-application power plant for the future, that this is all pixie dust. I don't think Jim Rockford could create that good of a scam.

Top Bottom