• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How can one buy stock now? I couldn't find that info in their Investors section.
You can contact Elio, but I don't think they're currently selling any of their protected stash.
All you have to do is give your broker a buy order for the open market. Buy as much as you want.
You're not restricted to any amount. On the open market, it's whatever you've got the cash for.
http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ELIO/quote

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't stock this AM at $8.05 ?
I suspect a floor at about $6. If it falls below that, then I'd start to worry about the Company since that is the buy in price of many of the largest investors who purchased stock before the RegA+ offering. I don't expect it to reach that point, but a large release of already authorized shares not available yet could cause significant dilution and a fall in price.

That could be an alternative financing method if the ATVM falls through.

Bookly

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I suspect a floor at about $6. If it falls below that, then I'd start to worry about the Company since that is the buy in price of many of the largest investors who purchased stock before the RegA+ offering. I don't expect it to reach that point, but a large release of already authorized shares not available yet could cause significant dilution and a fall in price. That could be an alternative financing method if the ATVM falls through.
Stocks have a floor in operating companies with real revenue and cash flow. One can reasonably determine a value for such a company.

ELIO, today, does not fit that description. Hopefully some day they will. But the stock won't have a floor because some stock was purchased at that price. The last SEC filing indicated a company with no cash, significant debt, and no real income. Beyond the hopeful posts on this forum, there is no indication that an ATVM loan is likely.

ELIO is thinly traded (a few thousand shares a day). If there was an attempt to sell the amount of shares one would need to raise real funding $ (many millions of shares), the price of the stock would crater. And then it couldn't provide significant funding even if the shares could be sold.

Are we putting to much emphasis on the ATVM loan. I for one believe that Paul is pursuing other sources of financing.
One would think all forms of private equity are being pursued. What may have looked like a bad deal 2 years ago may be looking better now.

The fact that the stock price is as high as it is (and not under a dollar) is likely a testimony to the optimism expressed by so many members on this forum.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bookly, it isn't just baseless optimism driving the stock price. If it were blind optimism, the price would be somewhere close to the projected revenue per share. Look at the Zacks valuation. If anything, I think the market has been rather conservative and taken steep discounts on that $51 target to account for the likelihood of getting to production and anticipated share price dilution.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bookly, it isn't just baseless optimism driving the stock price. If it were blind optimism, the price would be somewhere close to the projected revenue per share. Look at the Zacks valuation. If anything, I think the market has been rather conservative and taken steep discounts on that $51 target to account for the likelihood of getting to production and anticipated share price dilution.
Zacks S C R in not a legitimate valuator. They charge companies from $50000 to $ 100000 a year for the reports .. All companies have favourable reports. They are the PR newswire of stock reports.

Top Bottom