• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I realize that. I was hoping someone else had a better alternative valuation to point to or would offer a critique of the Zacks analysis.
The decision to buy Elio stock is more emotional than economic. If you believe that the company will suceed, it could be a good investment. Looking at the stock from a financial viewpoint, the stock is way overpriced.The best sources are ones that rely on investors for their revenue not for paid reports from companies.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When guesses are funded, they tend to swing in the direction of the company funding it. I doubt that someone would give a company a bad review if their paycheck depended on that company.

As for analysis, it's up to you. What you need to do is spend some time and research. It's not something you can do in a day. What I do for analysis is different than what someone else does. I only suggest that you search using "Elio" and "OTC". Look at that info and then make your decision. Just remember, you'll see info that you personally will not agree with, so just don't only look at the ones that go with your agenda.
Just remember that scientists have proven that hummingbirds and bees can't fly.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just because it's a speculative investment doesn't mean it's an emotional one. As long as the projected returns justify the risk, investing in a start up can be an entirely rational decision.
Emotional decisions can be rational just as non-emotional decisions can be irrational. Investing in Elio is an example of both an emotional and rational decision. It is rational to expect it to be risky, but with an opportunity to become an explosive growth company if it succeeds.

'Ric

Reaction score
So the proposed budget eliminating the ATVM loan program that Elio was pursuing as "one" of their financing options seems to have taken it's toll on the stock price. BUT, the budget is for FY18 starting October 1. Now that the 65,000 reservation goal has been met, can ELIO get their ATVM loan before then with FY17 funds?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So the proposed budget eliminating the ATVM loan program that Elio was pursuing as "one" of their financing options seems to have taken it's toll on the stock price. BUT, the budget is for FY18 starting October 1. Now that the 65,000 reservation goal has been met, can ELIO get their ATVM loan before then with FY17 funds?
I don't see why not? The money is already authorized and the burocrats need a reason to stay on the job after 2018...

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ELIO catching a bid today.
Some say news is written into the stock price. Hoping for some good news now. 20 day simple moving average is just above, if it breaks above we may all get our Elio's :rolleyes:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ELIO catching a bid today.
Some say news is written into the stock price. Hoping for some good news now. 20 day simple moving average is just above, if it breaks above we may all get our Elio's :rolleyes:
Well, it is at 6.80 from 6.22, let's see how it holds up. But, if it is like any other day it will drop back down at the end of the day below or slightly up like about 2 cents.

Top Bottom