• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Most likely a bullet to bite on, Elio closed today at $4.60 on a volume of 13,510 shares traded. Throw me a rope! :eek::eek:
Certainly would appear someone got some news or the gravity of the fines are just setting in. Then again, stock can move for no reason at all.

Guess we might find out next week. The very very bold could look at this as a great buying opportunity. But I wouldn't recommend it.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
150:332.ELIO.d00.t1.s1.v0.o1.f6.rl.png

$4.50 is where it closed $4.00 was the lowest trade of the day.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Most likely a bullet to bite on, Elio closed today at $4.60 on a volume of 13,510 shares traded. Throw me a rope! :eek::eek:
Certainly would appear someone got some news or the gravity of the fines are just setting in. Then again, stock can move for no reason at all.

Guess we might find out next week. The very very bold could look at this as a great buying opportunity. But I wouldn't recommend it.
If you've got money to invest, buying Elio at sub $6 will put you in very good company! Ask the early adopters of Amazon, Apple, Tesla & Netflix. Or Facebook! If you have the resources to jump in with both hands first thing Monday morning...wish we could, but we're tapped dry with XTI. I would recommend that your alarm be set for 6:30am West Coast time! On the other hand, it's possible that Monday 7/31 @ the market open will be even better... depending on when more is 'discovered'. GO ELIO!!!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tell me if I right or wrong. When a stock price falls that fast, with no news, it's due to automatic trading.
Some sell orders were met triggering automatic trades, lowering the price , triggering more sells, lowering the price, till it bottomed at $4.00, triggering buy orders, bumping the price up to $4.50.
I think they call it a flash crash.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In My Opinion.
Only two words matter. When they are called into question, clocks start ticking. Elio needs to get going, and not have the doomy words in its next SEC report. When going and concern are called into question, it can only stay that way so long before optimism is lost.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_concern

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is right, Johnny...Which is why for long term investors it is risky to put a limit loss order unless you're sure where the bottom is... talking specifically about the volatility of the OTC market...the most volatile biggest opportunity stocks are found here...the low tier being the pink sheets...OTCQX was the way to go for ELIO. First time not using limit loss specifically because it's the OTC (where you can find your 'penny stock's) I stick with trying to figure out the startups. No turn around stories for me...very risky! Could 'feel' the opportunity when it came to Jobs and Musk and most recently Elio. There's always something that you pick up with certain entrepreneurs if you just let it happen intuitively. Then you try to project forward how they will navigate the issues that stopped those that came before. Then the facts discovered by the people who do the prodigious research can be PROPERLY applied to the maverick entrepreneur. Jobs, Musk & Elio... looks like 3 for 3:doh::thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom