• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The stock is going to do one of two things. It will either go bust and only be worth a tax write-off or it will improve when they announce investment dollars. Hoping for the latter, what do y'all predict might happen? My guess, (and I'm not stock savvy) is that it will jump up to about $20 a share and kind of stay there until they actually start production. It should go up from there until they are making profit and pay off the loans. After that, perhaps stock split a few times. Anybody else care to speculate?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
4.860.05 (1.11%)

Real-Time Best Bid & Ask
4.46 / 4.86 (100 x 100)

Previous Close4.50Open4.25

Daily Range4.25 - 4.4552wk Range4.00 - 20.50

Volume900DividendN/A
Average Vol (30d)4,228Net Dividend YieldN/A

IT guy sleeping again?
Looks like You and I are missing our in the 3's refill fills so far. Monday's volume was higher than Friday's crash volume.
I really do not care much if I miss the Elio stock boat. I do care if Elio is a success. Still no new news I can find, only the old not good news retreads.
http://www.insidercarnews.com/more-bad-news-for-elio-motors/

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No guts, no glory. Right? I just bought another 40 shares. Not much, but it all adds up. Gotta keep believing that Elio WILL be successful.
It's only money right? Can't win the lottery unless you play. Same thing here with Elio. Might lose, but the gamble is fun.

A faithful man who had been praying to win the lottery became critical of God in his prayers. He accused
God of unfaithfulness. Then he hears this voice from heaven saying, "Buy a ticket".:rolleyes:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No guts, no glory. Right? I just bought another 40 shares. Not much, but it all adds up. Gotta keep believing that Elio WILL be successful.
It's only money right? Can't win the lottery unless you play. Same thing here with Elio. Might lose, but the gamble is fun.
IMG_8073.JPG

Top Bottom