• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Johnny, that chart is totally different than what I am looking at. I hope you can see this. http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ELIO/chart
OTC.jpg

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I see that, Amazed but it doesn't show of the chart. Johnny, where did you get your chart from?
That big empty space between when it went $4.50 and back up to $4.60 right at the end of trading...
That's where it went to $4.00. The only reason it's not showing is that they didn't extend the chart down far enough.
Bad or lazy IT.

Bookly

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I asked my Husband if I should take finance advise from a guy name Sailor Dog. He said "Only if you agree with him, Dear". OK, I agree. It's what I've been planning for a month and a half anyways.
Buy all that stock on Monday, then attend the rally Tuesday. It will be a similar savvy twofer.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Response from an initial deep pocketed Elio investor.

Booboo " I get stopped out of my 100 ELIO @ 6.20 for - .60.
Is thing ever going to stop falling, or get made ?
Got a GTC order in, buy 100 @ 3.05, if filled I will put my stop on this one at - 60%."

Market Sniper " It either will or it will not. IF not, will not be for a lack of effort.

Top Bottom